The Journey over there The Journey over there

oh man we gotta collab

Tenemos que hacer un track to y yo man
i mc espanol reggaeton hip hop whatever i lov ur beats and ur style we gotta do some shit
alot of my stuff i put up here aint that good but if i work withsomeone ill drop fire
hit me back hombre

A Time To Step Up (Preview) A Time To Step Up (Preview)

Awesome

Great job
ur on ur way up very quickly fromw hat i have seen .
maybe u and me can do soem work int he future
u the beats
me the words think about it lol
aight man take care

Lil-Saynt responds:

lol yea we cn do dat man...thanks fo the support homie

~1~

Chinese Crunk Chinese Crunk

Damn this hot

hey man mind if use it for some rap recording i wrote this song a while ago but like many of my lyrics i never have a beat this would go nicely though so can i?

BotonyProduktions responds:

Yeah man. You can use it. As long as you post it on this site and give me credit. THanks fo the review. One Love

Reggaeton Beat Numba 1 Reggaeton Beat Numba 1

i really like this i need help though

u mind telling me where u found the reggeaton drum beat i always try making the reggeaton songs but i stick more to hip hop due to limitations i rap and sing too but not on newgrounds , on my space u know , but idk tell me where u found the beat plz or send me a sample thx

Always-Dark responds:

visit www.sampletoolbox.com, you'll find a rar. pack to download thats all reggaeton samples under the uploader DJ Llen

ShowMeDemTeta'Z~Dj-T|Preview| ShowMeDemTeta'Z~Dj-T|Preview|

This is great great great great

i liek what u do , maybe we can work toghether , i used to have the dj in my name but im moving on to singing and rapping and every now and then a lil music making but other than that i would love to work with u if u have the time .

ps. i mostly do spanish rap . reggeaton

{ANT} - Laser Barrage {ANT} - Laser Barrage

nice job

this one was great kinda took me back to them oldies pop grooves if u know what i mean

Anth0n responds:

Cool, and if you like my stuff, vote high, I would appreciate it!

"Mexican" jingle "Mexican" jingle

real relaxing

i like this dont worry it dont offend anyone im mexican/puertorican and i see no offense . its so calming though i wish it would keep going for a while i not only will i put this on my itunes but maybe my mp3 well thank you for making such a good song .

GBInFlames responds:

Well thx for the kind review... :) peace

C'mon Lets Ride C'mon Lets Ride

why is everythign so lowly rated

i dotn get it everything u have is great especially this one why is it so low bunch of haters . this is like ur second sweetest track next to funky

Gettin Funkay Gettin Funkay

just what i neded

this is real nice the way the music flows all toghether liek the name says its funky and not the bad way

Trice-C responds:

i really am amazed how gd peeps think this is thanks!

BIG Life BIG Life

this is good

lol this is crazy i listened to it all its real good the way ur voice goes witht he beats real good too . can i ask something what did uyou use to record like what kind of mic i being meanign to buy one so i can make more songs i dont know which though

Trice-C responds:

man ur to nice cheers for all votes and reviews and i used, hip hop ejay2 to make the song and the mic's make is a ws32 numark. Thank's and also chek out the user stolencrank he's my bro he's betta thn me lol.